Friday, March 27, 2009

Dear Michigan State:

You had me worried for 38 minutes that I might have picked the wrong team to round out my Elite Eight.
But in the end, you managed to (barely) pull it off. Way to bring it home. Now, if you wouldn't mind stepping it down and losing to Louisville this weekend, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Restless Mom (who is currently in the top 42 on ESPN.com's leaderboard)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it looks like you just lost Mizzou...any chance you'll still share the strategy???

Restless Mom said...

Once I'm done mourning, I will share. But Joce - they were golden. GOLDEN.

Kerry and Dave said...

Still a bracket to be proud of!!

Unknown said...

Please do NOT tell me you picked your bracket based on team colors...

Restless Mom said...

Not solely team colors. First, rank. Second, who had the taller center. Third, proximity to home base. And finally, fourth... team colors.

No judging. Who did you have going to the Final Four?

Unknown said...

Ok, well my final four is leaving a bit to be desired....I had Memphis (ugh), Pittsburgh (good game though), Michigan St., and Oklahoma. Surprisingly, about 2/3 of our group had picked PIttsburgh to win it all, including me, so I actually wasn't hurt too much with the loss today. If I can get the two wins tomorrow, I may actually win the whole thing by having the least crappy bracket.

And I didn't judge. I've actually seen far worse criteria...

Megan, John and kids said...

Now that is very impressive that you have managed so well.